This course is intended for dermatologists who have at least 10 months of training in general dermatology from accredited institutions. The program will include training on different procedures such as Botox, skin fillers, skin grafts, microdermabrasion, fat transfer, liposuction, hair transplantation, sclerotherapy, chemical peels, and photodynamic therapy. Additionally, the course will provide training on using different lasers and light systems for hair, acne, psoriasis, vitiligo, and pigmented and vascular lesions, and for carrying out radiofrequency treatments.
The Ramathibodi Dermatologic Laser Surgery Program is composed of three parts:
- Case Discussions and E-learning
- Live Demonstrations (rotation and observation with assigned consultants)
- Practice (assist consultants and/or perform operations under supervision)
- Two to four (2-4) applicants are accepted at a time for each training session.
- The training program is open on the first or third week of every month, except the month of April.
- All applicants must submit completed application forms via the Application Form link below at least THREE MONTHS prior to start date.