Apply for Visiting Fellow in Dermatologic Laser Surgery
Closing Announcement: The application for Visiting Fellow in Dermatologic Laser Surgery 2023 is temporarily closed due to the full seating. You still can apply for the program of 2024.
This course is intended for dermatologists who have at least 10 months of training in general dermatology from accredited institutions. The program will include training on different procedures such as Botox, skin fillers, skin grafts, microdermabrasion, fat transfer, liposuction, hair transplantation, sclerotherapy, chemical peels, and photodynamic therapy. Additionally, the course will provide training on using different lasers and light systems for hair, acne, psoriasis, vitiligo, and pigmented and vascular lesions, and for carrying out radiofrequency treatments.
The Ramathibodi Dermatologic Laser Surgery Program is composed of three parts:
- Case Discussions and E-learning
- Live Demonstrations (rotation and observation with assigned consultants)
- Practice (assist consultants and/or perform operations under supervision)
- Two (2) applicants are accepted at a time for each training session.
- The training program is open on the first or third week of every month, except the month of April.
- All applicants must submit completed application forms via the Application Form link below at least THREE MONTHS prior to start date.
- Communicative level of English (for non-native speakers);
- Is a dermatologist with basic knowledge of dermatologic conditions and skin diseases;
- Has at least 10 months of training in general dermatology from accredited institutions.
Please visit the link below in order to apply:
|All documents should be provided English only or translated into English if issued in other languages.|
|Please attach all files in the application form.|
Prior to starting your training program, please review the information in the following .pdf link provided in the button below.
|One (1) month (4 weeks)||Calculated at a rate of 2,000 USD/month|
Individuals wishing to proceed in the Dermatologic Laser Surgery Program at the Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital must pay their tuition fee by electronic transfer to the following bank account:
|BANK NAME:||SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK|
|ACCOUNT NAME:||DIVISION OF DERMATOLOGY|
A clear and legible copy of pay-in slip evidence must be scanned and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org as a .pdf file.
- To guarantee your position, please transfer your tuition fee and submit all related payment documents within two weeks of receiving a letter of acceptance from the International Relations Section.
- We have the right to cancel your training program in the occasion where documents are incomplete, and/or if evidence of payment is not received by e-mail.
- In the case that you would like to apply for a later training period, please follow all of the steps to apply again.
- Failure to submit all required documents described may lead to delays in processing, and, in some cases, postponement or cancellation of the prospective elective program.
- International students require a Non-Immigrant Education Visa (category ED) to study in Thailand. Applications and arrangements for the Category ED Visa should be made at any Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate well before departing for Thailand.
For further inquiries, please contact us at:
International Relations Section
Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University 6th Floor, Lecture Hall Building, 270 Rama VI Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand Tel: +66 2 201 2763-4 Fax: +66 2 201 2763 Email: email@example.com