International Partnership and Collaboration
The Department of Family Medicine at Ramathibodi Hospital is looking forward to international collaboration to strengthen family medicine education and research.
The programs we provide are as follows.
- Medical student exchange (medical student elective program)
- Residency exchange between two institutes (Resident elective program)
- Attending physician exchange (short visit for teaching program or doing research)
- Fellowship program for attending physician (Academic program plus clinical observation) based on tailored-made duration and learning interests.
- Annual academic conference in Family Medicine (International speaker or panel)
- Online conference on various Family Medicine issues (Periodic program)
- Research development and collaboration
Please contact Dr.Saipin Hathirat (Head of the Department) at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in collaborating with our faculty or on one of our programs.