Nursing Specialty Short Course Program (Thai Program)
Ramathibodi School of Nursing, Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University
For registered nurses who graduated in Bachelor of Nursing Science Program or equivalent in all subjects, at least two years experiences of work in the field of interesting program. Candidate must pass the requirements such as examinations, interview, and etc. and the period of program is four months.
Our Nursing Specialty Certificate Programs are tailored to increase knowledge, specialized nursing capabilities for all registered nurses. There are a variety of courses for teaching and training programs in the field of specialty nursing that are needed. Also some of the courses are teaching and training only in Ramathibodi School of Nursing.
Trainees will receive up-to-date standard of knowledge, practice with patients in Ramathibodi Hospital and selected training facilities with closely supervise by highly experienced teachers in nursing practice and research both in clinic and community, also there are Advanced Practice Nurses (APN) as a mentor in practical training field. In addition, all courses offered are certified by Thailand Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Program of Nurse Practitioner in Neonatal Care
- Program of Nursing Specialty in Nurse Practitioner (Primary Medical Care)
- Program of Nursing Specialty in Ophthalmic Nurse Practitioner
- Program of Nursing Specialty in Infection Control Nursing
- Program of Oncological Nursing Specialty
- Program of Nursing Specialty in Critical Care Nursing (Adult and Elderly)
- Program of Nursing Specialty in Accident and Emergency Nursing
- Program of Pediatric Respiratory Nursing Specialty
- Program of Nurse Practitioner in Renal Replacement Therapy (Hemodialysis)
- Program of Nursing Specialty in Nursing Radiology
- Program of Nursing Specialty in Nutrition
Short courses require a total of 15 credit hours including:
A candidate must:
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Have a valid Nursing License
- Have at least two years of field experience (duration may vary across specializations)
- Be in good health
- Pass the specified written examination and English proficiency test
- Pass an interview
Application and examination are open once a year (around May). Training will be divided into two periods, with approximately in each period four – five courses will be opened.
Trainee will receive four months nursing specialty certificate from Ramathibodi School of Nursing. Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University and Continuing Nursing Education Unit (CNEU) scores 50 points.